1. PARTICIPATION : Any man and woman over 18 years of age (fully completed by the day of the race) are entitled to participate in the "Olympus Marathon".
2. REGISTRATION DEADLINE : Registration opens on 23 January, every year. In case that the number of participants will not be reached by 15 May, the registration procedure ends.
3. ENTRY FEE : Participation fee is 55 € and is to be paid at registration time online by credit card exclusively. Entry fees are refundable in case of cancelation as indicated here: a) cancelation until 30 April, 25€. For cancellation further to that date no amount will be refunded. NOTICE: Organization does not furnish any foreign athlete with "Invitation Letter" for security reasons. Each participant is obliged to obtain a visa from his/her country at his/her own responsibility.
4. RULES & REGULATIONS : Each participant is obliged to know the race rules and regulations during the race. One can read the "Rules & Regulations" here . Organization suggests to each registrant to read them thoroughly.
5. COMMEMORATIVE PRESENTS & BENEFITS : Each participant will receive the race T-shirt and other commemoratives along with his/her bib number on race's eve. All athletes cross the finish line within the time limit will receive a remembrance medal. All athletes will also have access to a pasta party on the race's eve, refreshment stations during the race, and a meal after the race.
6. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE : Athletes are not obliged to present a medical certificate for good health condition. However, the participants themselves should be fully aware of their competence to enter such a demanding race as the Olympus Marathon. It must be clear that by submitting an application, one takes full responsibility for anything might happen, during or after the race. Organizers are fully indemnified from any damage might caused to participants during, prior or after the race.
7. QUALIFICATION : Basic condition for participating in Olympus Marathon is previous experience from similar kind of races (mountain, trail, fell). Every OM participant athlete must have completed at least two mountain/trail events more than 20Km and 1.000+ or one mountain/trail race of minimun 35 km and 2.200+ in the last two years that took place in other country than Greece, . Applications not having this qualification are not acceptable and will be rejected and will be partly refunded (40 euro).